Thursday, 5 March 2009

498th

Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all i ever want, it comes right down to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

It was nice to listen Inconsolable again after so many years of not listening to it.
Thanks to Zari once again for downloading it for me. Yeaaaaaaaay!
Hey everyone! Currently im watching Dont Forget The Lyrics and its really entertaining! Hehe.
Oh yeh, both my sister and myself felt that yesterday was an UNEXPECTED day. For many reasons, we think that yesterday should/shouldn't have. Today, was again, a long day for me. Heron is improving, we're 90% ready with the dance. We need to brush up as soon as possible. 1 more week to Sports Day. We gotta rush! And and, i think Britney Spears and MJ made a good duet/partner. I bet when they dance together, its gonna be the best of the best, really! I hope to see them together performing live one day (: Okay laa, i wanna continue watching tv, takecare!
Anw above the pictures of the voting! GO VOTE LAAAA!
From left: Emma Watson, Hayley Williams and Hayden Panettiere

in the possibility

No comments: