Saturday, 7 March 2009

499th

I get so fed up each time people throw tantrums to me without any reasons.
Furthermore, i dont think theres something bothering them. Why am i the victim?
And what if that person(s) is my own siblings? Seriously, i dont understand why. I shouldn't went home early if my own siblings show attitudes to me. I cant shout and scold them back. I wouldnt want, i felt so tired, everytime i had to vent back my anger. Whats the use anyway? Maybe its time for me to just keep quiet and dont care if they were to think they're big enough already. Its okay.
It was just like any other Saturday today. Went for remedial and entered the room late by 10-15 minutes, as usual. Haha. Yeh, teacher taught us Vectors Intermediate already. Quite easy uh but the last qn of the day was quite a tough one actually but with friends around me, i could understand already. Yippeeeedaaaaaaay! But Eerah have made me sort of scared when she commented on Vectors advanced. Wow. Nvm, dont give up. Hehe.
Aft school, hanged out with Eerah bff at BP park and off we headed for home. Dad asked me to go home. And idk whats with me today. I did asked my dad and mum to go dating to ZOO! The reason is, my neighbour did gave me two tickets to there but since bff busy, i asked parents to bring along Hannan there. Haha. I bet they enjoyed it (:
Rock legend- im simply stucked. I left with 0 creds and now then i know how precious is creds. Grrr, i shouldnt have wasted it on energy manzx! But nvm, i gotta do my best cause that Penishead asked me to do so. What to do? Im in his band. Hahaha!
I was pretty much glad with myself lately. Usually, i would enjoy eating in late nights. But recently, i tried to avoid myself from eating at night. I heard people said it is bad for yourself and so i stopped. Despite forcing myself from not eating at night, i did still hungry ):
Yesterday was equally disaster. Being trashed by Yishun 5-0. Err, i wasnt paying much attention during the game i guess. I should have done my best. I feel so disappointed with myself. I must make sure, the next game, perhaps not the last game, i will do my best. I must! Confidence. I was tired aft that till i didnt went for madrasah. LOL!
VOTING:
Emma.W- 4 (Adilah, Syamirah,Keem,Ninie)
Hayley.W- 1 (Fies)
Hayden.P- 1 (An)
VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, i better do something else to distress myself. Byeeeeeeee!
untouched

No comments: