Whats the fcuking problem? Why is she acting weird towards me? Im not exists isit? ):
Anw, yehhhh, if there's such thing as split personalities, i also have one; split identities. LOL!
I'm Adilah/Shakeema. You may call me Sha-ky/Chucky. Up to you. Haha.
I'd long day. I came school late but able to reach promptly cause Mr Tay asked us all to run to the parade sq. Lucky, on time. Yeaaaaay! Haha.
As days passed by, there's many things im afraid of. Some of it is, Heron dance, DNT and Mid year. These things have been wandering in my mind, asking me to prepare. Yeh, i gotta wake up, no more time for me to waste. I think i love Vectors? Hehe, hope so.
Just go to know that not only Avril Lavigne sang I Will Be, Ms. Leona Lewis did sang it too. Suprisingly, but yeh, both nice, i cant deny.
Gay is so happy that her beloved cat had gave birth to 5 kittens, happy for her! ^^
Before i forget, i love yesterday. Had a very long day with BFF, it was great anw! Went home late, dont get to meet with cousins but lucky parents didnt nagged me. And there's so much pictures to be posted here. As usual, a little will do ^^
I think im addicted to Untouched and lastly, we must win against Tampines! Byeeeeeeee :D
& VOTING WILL ENDS ON 11 March 2009!
Score 5-3-2
not enough to say i miss you
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment