Its been days this thing happens. I wouldnt wanna elaborate much. I wouldnt wanna any fights to take place. I wouldnt wanna lose things i shoudnt lose. But it happened. Losing trust makes it hard to get back. Hatred all around and the cause of it? Well, idk, i couldnt think about it anymore. Im too tired to think and to concern about all this. End? You start.
I am listless, kept looking at my clock. Few minutes left to 6.30 and i shall stop using this computer and get ready for religious class. Basically, i've no mood to go for it as i am so sleepy till i slept infront of my computer just now, just like yesterday. Haha. Yeh, i didnt go CCA today. Gaaaaaaaaaahs, dont ask why. Uh gossssh, im simply addicted to Unstoppable. Everywhere i go, all along, it stucked in my head. The rhythm, the lyrics, running in and out of my head. Ive been singing a lot today. Idk why, i even sang to Ahfake. Haha. LOL, eh alamak, im so sleepy, seriously! ): Oh yeh, ive participated in the Green Week Photography Competition together with Asma, Mary, Jane, Ahfake and Alex. Cool or what? All ex-2E5s. Hehehe, and weekend, planning to take pictures for the competition. And ive to get ready with it as soon as possible by Wednesday. I better be prepared. Haha. Once again, BFF never come school today. Miss her a lot you know! I hope she comes tomorrow for her POA remedial, who knows we get to meet after that? Haha. In comp lab just now, during ICT, ive been begging Asma to tag along with me, play balls. I mean, soccer. I miss kicking balls during games and trainings. Ughhhh, i also wanna jam. Wah, lots of things i wanna do manzx! I really wanna do these two things. Hey, i need money too. Haha!
"Dude, do you know that you're hot?!" O.o Hahahaha~
Okay laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i think Upin and Ipin's cute, i wanna watch 'em. Haha, byeeeee.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment