Thursday, 26 March 2009

514?

26th March 2009- Happy 15th Belated Birthday to dearest cousin, Fitrahwati Bte Md Yunos. May all your wishes come true aye? ^^ All the best for you and your future! (:
Today, ugh, just like any other days. I just dont know how to describe it. But i think uh, today isnt that long afterall. This week ive been going home late. The weird thing is that i slept in front of the computer a few minutes ago. Haha. I think im too tired laa. Keem planned to do night studying together, as usual at Fajar. Idk if i'll be coming, the rest, like never reply. Tsk. See how uh, i seriously wanna do homework. I wanna buck up! And, i cant believe i volunteered myself to do the format of Purchase control ledger a/c on Mahjong paper as being told by my POA teacher. Yeh, i did it, thanks to my friends too, esp Sara Gay. Hehe. After school, watched the netball match. Idk what match is that, but i think they've won. Congrats anw aye! As soon as i reached Bangkit, i beeped Eerah and met her at her void deck. Alamak, her voice, ROCKER! She can win Ramli Sarip i guess. Hahaha, kay laa sorry babe. But i pity her, cant talk. See, i sincerely go meet her there then asking her to come Bangkit lrt. Im a good BFF kan Eerah? Hahaha! But i wanna her to recover a.s.a.p uhhhh! I miss going to school with her, im all alone this week you know ):
Idk, things are getting worse? Or getting better? Or just the same? Ive been wondering, about, almost everything. What's gonna happen soon? Is this trying to test us? Or is it just, a silly game? I dont ask for more. I just ask for peace and having good terms between every single human. I wont start if you dont stop. Simple.
Right now, i kept shutting my eyes. I want to sleep. But i wouldnt wanna sleep. I wanna do my tasks. I guess i need my shower. Gotta be AFRESH BEYBEHHHHH! Hahaha. Last but not least, i think, its more. MORE, MORE and MORE! Yeh more, not like last time, hehe~
Okay then, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
safe and sound

No comments: