You can talk all you want but my skin is really thick.
Hey, its been a very good day I must say. Rain, as usual laa, and somemore, my first day. Gaaaaaahs, wth. Grrrrrrr! XD And that dammit machine really testing my patience. Watch out uh! Hahahaha. And Asma can still laugh at me, how dare she! LOL.
Anw, yeah, went for the night study with a FEW peeps. Very few, but doesnt mean its boring. AEROPLANE was the most GEREK-est thang! Thankyou peeps for introducing it to me. I can feel the fun and happiness and satisfactions when I threw it. Indeed, a good way to release stress. Am I right? (:
Yeah, we've been talking about the same topic. Idk whats with it, kinda bore listening and mentioning it over a few times. Sickening also have, its time for them to realise that, its just a WASTE OF TIME! Get it? -.-
How useful was the SS workshop? EYA.
Okay, to me, its useful, cause I was given the notes and worksheet and I think I've understand it better already. Thanks to that teacher. Uh, i forget her name. Tsk. *insert 'Ya Allah' Syik's style* Hehe.
Maybe, I'm a bit lenient to my 1st brother today. Err, my good mood eh? Hmmmm.
Right now, Dad is asking me to stop and pack up my bag. Okay, I'll go laaa. Takecare people, goodnight goodnight!~
?evol
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment