Wednesday, 22 April 2009

537

Ay hello hello hey!
I'm not sure on what to talk about. But hmm, let me see, I'll just say anything related to today then. Was shocked(!) that many teachers are on leave due to whatever sickness they had. Obviously I thought there's nothing to concern about but when I heard my own teacher faints or all sorts of reasons, I was scared. What if I'm the next one to catch an illness? Cause lots of my friends are down with fever. Well, currently I'm having a slight pain in my stomach. Not sure what's the cause. But I hope, it'll get better soon enough. During Physics, DM came. Err, luckily she gave a good comment about myself. Weeeehee, at least I've no problems. Yeay! Haha. Today went home early, with BFF. As usual, went meet up with my peeps at 8+, do some studying. Then went home at 9+. Gosh, haven't done with my homeworks. Gonna do it later. I've promised myself anw. Hehe.
Oh shit, I can't get rid of this feeling. Why must it be you?
Maybe, that's all, goodnight!
awful,

No comments: