Thursday, 23 April 2009

538

Hey Stephen,
I've been holding back this feeling.
So I got some things to say to you,
I've seen it all so I thought that I'd never see nobody shine the way you do.
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT, I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT, I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT, I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
I've to confess that, hey, I mean, she's like my Idol, I love her voice, her songs. If you disagree, then that's your problem, HAHA!
Today, nothing much I guess. But but but, haha, figure out yourself. I was happy/excited since it's been like 2-3 days we didn't had the convo you know. And today, wooohooo, eh wait, what're you thinking? ;P Thank God but still, I've to accept the fact. It's definitely a NO. Yes.
Back at home, ate then sleep. Lately, I'm very tired. And when I woke up, I realise it's night baby, and I haven't had my shower. Haha, lucky I took my shower before Mum came back, or else, naggings, normal though. Tsk. I've lots of good plans with friends this weekend. Really really packed! But we'll see how. Today, NO POA! I slept in class, till the relief teacher woke me up. But not only me uh, some others slept too. Nothing better to do what. BUT I've die die need to do my POA homework, if not he's not motivated. LOL! Oh manzx, tomorrow got MT mock exam 2 and it'll be late plus I've gt religious class aft that. I gotta rush, you see. Pfft -.- Okay la, till here, fin.
you're the one who lit up the streets

No comments: