Hey Stephen, I know it'll never be,
Today have been a great day, slacked most of the time. POA only 1 period. Tsk. Haha.
PE do nothing cause I've passed my 2.4 then just play with balls. Geography=free period as teacher didn't came to school. English was like dragging. Listened to what teacher talks while playing with Sorority Life. Haha, it was a great, jump up to level 7 already. Weehee~
After school went to eat @ Banquet with dearest FT's sisters. And I'm Amethyst btw. Haha! At 3, Malay students had Mock Exam 2. Well, I must say that today's one was way much difficult than the previous one. I know I'm gonna flung! Really sad. Went home early aft that as I'd religious class. And now, I felt satisfied after eating Dad's laksa. Haha, pity Dad! Haha, ooooh, I miss Laksa XD Tomorrow school, gosh, I'm tired! On 30th, there's Science Practical Exam, seriously I'm not ready. But, I shall not give up anyway! Strive hard! :D On top of that, it has been clearly stated, I guess. Too bad, isn't this what we call life? Hmmmm.
Okay, I wanna watch TV, bye, goodnight!
leaving,
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment