Sunday, 19 April 2009

Hi!
I'm not sure on what to write here.
Uh, basically, I'd better day today. Met up with friends this afternoon. Brought sister along, so I guess she's happy to meet A. Haha! You see, sometimes, being a good sister, you've to do this so that, erm, somehow show gratitude towards your sister. Oh yeh, my one and only beloved sister mahs! Hehe. In the study room, we're NUTS! Keem was engrossed(for a while only XD) doing his homework while the rest of us, played the old childish game. The one where you've to find out who's your future wife, car, house and how many childrens. Gaaaahs, I swear we're so immature today. HAHA! Went home early today, at 6. Ahfake complained, he wanted to go home later. Uh too bad, I wanna go home early. Hehe! Back at home, eat, sleeeep then yeh, till now, play computer. I guess I'm tired, but I've to complete my Maths homework. As promise to myself, I must not neglect my homeworks. Yeahhh! Tomorrow's school. Eh, boring nyeeee~ Okay laaa, maybe, I better pass this computer to my sister yo. Eh wait, did I tell you that tomorrow's our match against Whitley? Okay, wish us luck aye. Oh yeah, at last, I've washed my boots and socks! Hehe. Goodnight, takecare!

No comments: