Saturday, 18 April 2009

I've never seen it before
I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything
Awww, I think right now, I'm so addicted to Taylor Swift's songs. I would listen to them almost everyday. The lyrics, meaningful. To those people who haven't listen to any of her songs, I suggests you listen to them. You'll be all melting, especially Love Story.
Just so you know, I didnt went out today. Lots of things came up and contributed to much more bigger problems. Gaaaaahs, I seriously hate today. One after one. And I'm sorry to Fifie for not attending your HTA thingy. I know you'll be upset with me, but seriously I'm sorry ):
But but, Ahfake and myself had planned on going on an outing to different places to take pictures. Weeehee, I hope there's nothing that will obstruct this plan of mine. Or else, I gotta rot my butt on my computer chair. Like nothing else to do seh! Tsk. At least, somehow, Tagged had entertained me today. Don't ask why. HAHA! Thought of jamming too tomorrow, uh gosh, lotsa plans, all random ones actually. But we'll see how it goes. Ohmigosh, I'm so craving for Spaghetti now! How I wish someone would send me a spaghetti at my doorstep. Awww~ That so not gonna happen. Ughh, my sorethroat is getting worse. It's like as if it's bleeding profusely. Manzx, how I wish someone would make me a starfruit juice now. Aww~ Okayokay, dream on laaaaaa! Today, today, tsk. And thanks Ahfake for talking to me till now. I'm bored, talk to me please. I'm off now, bye!
descending,

No comments: