Its been 3 days, the pain in my stomach have made me suffer till now.
Yeay, Eerah also uh. We had to laugh carefully cause it will affect the pain. Hahaha, it made us look like nyonya, really! Haha, like some grandmas. Booo~
Yeay, Eerah also uh. We had to laugh carefully cause it will affect the pain. Hahaha, it made us look like nyonya, really! Haha, like some grandmas. Booo~
The 1 hour chit chat with BFF just now at playground was great. I miss talking one on one with her. Its been long time since we last do that. Gossip is a must, haha, but there's some serious talks too. I miss and love my BFF very veryvery much! Yeh, wouldn't wanna apart from her. She's the best, she has everything i need in a friend. She's more than a bestfriend, she's like my big sister. I appreciate her, having her by my side each time, have made me realise why i am so happy, EVERYTIME! You've never made me sad. You're great, EERAHHHH! (:
Oh yeah, cousins' reunite today. I miss DIY yeh, this is sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I guess i am very very happy today. Starting from now, this second, please anyone, dont spoil my mood. Hahaha, instead, make me happpy! Hahaha.
Be readyyyy, tomorrow, MONDAY BLUE. Correct right? Yeh, it'll be a bore! I just dont like Monday, its like so longggggggggggg -.- I wish, and hope that there's something that will make Mondays' the best. Basically, today's Sunday. I've not much things to talk about. All i can say, i love today. Thanks everyone, yeaaaaaaaaaaaay~ Till here, fin.
crush,
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment