Tuesday, 7 April 2009

I miss PINYA!
And that's why, right now, I decided to play him. Hahaha, I guess, flies will be flying all over him. Just see. Haha! But I'll bathe him later.
Anyway, the English Oral just now was relatively easy I must say. I think I can pass, yeh, I'm confident. The picture I did mentioned all the 8 points and I received a good comment from teacher. But all the best, still. It's raining, and I decided to go home with Eerah since she have waited for me since 2.30. Met up with peeps for a while, decided whether tonight is a confirm one or not. At the LRT station, took the lift with Eerah, Syik and some guys. What's worse, the guys jammed the lift. Irritating you know, I've to shout like some mad woman. Haha, lucky the lift went up or else...IDK
Back at home, it was SO quiet, really. Idk where are all the noises went to. Since I've no mood to eat, I on the computer and start to do my usual routine. Till now. Btw, just like what I'm expecting, both 1 and 2 met up yesterday(I'm not sure if I should reveal their names). It's rather hard cause Mum was nagging throughout the night but ended up she just don't care. Cool isn't it? Haha, Dad still can give a giggle. OH DAMN! Tomorrow, friendly against Sun Yi, again! -.- But wtv it is, we've to do our best. I don't wanna lose to them. MUST DO VERY BEST! Tomorrow also SS test, I hope I can do within the time given unlike always. Gaaahs, and I think I'm hungry right now. I wanna eat, wanna join? BYE, not sure if I wanna update at night.
xoxo

No comments: