It's really hurting each time I think about the score this afternoon.
Well, I'm still not satisfied with what I've done just now. Wish I could turn back time.
I'm such a useless teammate. So much so, I've realised, I need to do something with myself. I guess I need more stamina, maybe concentrate more on my fitness, yeah. I don't care, I'll try my best for the next match. Please, Dila, please! Don't give up.
At this point of time, I'm not really in a good mood, but still there's this someone who pissing me from just now, disturbing me, really irritating! I've tried to control myself, don't wish to talk back, I'd enough. I need to relax my mind and emotions, so better don't consider petrol in our topic. You might be the next person I'm mad at. Problems after problems, now, Mum is fuming. Thanks to that irritating brother who forgets to switch off the lights after his shower. Damn you! Tsk. Can't I enjoy a time where I experience peace? Thank God, today no injury not like any other matches. Confirm my knee injured. Haha, and thanks coach for the Banana, I guess everyone enjoyed it. LOL, okay laa, it's better I continue with my homeworks. And I think, someone had made me happy today :D
Goodnight people!
changed,
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment