Sunday, 12 April 2009

Sunday, mundane for the first few hours of the day. But, the last few hours of the afternoon, it's totally awesome! Thanks to dearest cousins, who came by to celebrate Hilman's 13th birthday. Actually, I didn't get to taste the cake, tsk. I don't know why I dont wish to eat cake. Instead, I ate the donuts and chicken that Parents bought. Haha, even chocolates. I swear I love Mousse. On random note, I wish someone would buy me that. Hehe. Tomorrow's school, and I havent touch my homeworks, actually POA only. Pfft, who would want to do? -.- But nevermind, I'll do later, if I'm not lazy. Yesterday, I'd fun times bowling. I scored the lowest, gaaaaaahs, what's happening? But it's okay, at least I've tried. Hehehe. Peeps don't wanna take pictures. So, we only had these 2 pictures whereby only 4/5 of us took it and sadly, it's dark! Tsktsktsk, once again, next time then ):
After that, headed for late lunch cum dinner. And I realised, I talked a lot yesterday, till I decided to shut my mouth and talked to people thru smses and sign languages. Cool huh? -.-
Went home early, but accompanied 1 and 2 first. Reached home, uhuh, thanks sister for making over my face, if you realise, my face is full of glitters. Hahaha, I really love my sister. You're the best, babe! ^^ Oh yeah, still isn't happy that sec 1s-3s don't have to attend school tomorrow. They can relax at home while the graduating classes have to sit in class and as usual, listen to what teacher teach. There you go, it's gonna be a Mundane Monday. Match, oh man, am I all ready for it? Wish me luck aye! :D Okay, I guess that's for all. Takecare peeps!
-

No comments: