Thursday, 9 April 2009

Last day of the week. Yehhhhh, tomorrow no school, thanks to Good Friday.
Weehee, we gonna enjoy the holiday, perhaps, I wanna rest. But the other levels will be much more happy cause they'll be enjoying 4 days of holidays inclusive of the weekends. Hey, this is so not fair. They have their E-learning day whereas the graduating classes have to attend school on Monday. But nevermind, at least I got to meet my peeps again. Okay, we'll be meeting during one of the weekends actually. So whats the rush to meet on Monday? Haha! The MT mock exam just now was rather easy to me. Able to manage it even without my beloved and valuable dictionary. Thanks to my dearest sister who brought my dictionary to school and didn't bring home. Tsk, I seriously need it but not now. The exam took place in Rifle Range together with the 5Ns. Many attended. During the paper, I can see the guys talking and ended up they ended the paper later than the rest. Haha, talk talk talk, waste time! Sent Eerah to Jelapang LRT cause she had to go home early for Tuition and after that, the rest of the McClaires hanged out for a while outside Music Room and something happened. Happened to Ahfake. But since, he's a good friend of mine, I shall not tell it here. Sure embarassing. Haha, I guess he still haven't learn a lesson from the past. Haha. Reached home at 7 like that, eat and till now, I've to entertain myself cause sister is happily sleeping. I just hope she'll be waking up later cause I need a friend to talk to before I go to sleep. But if anyone willing to call me or text me, it'll be better. Hehe.
Oh yeah, in school just now, specifically in class, Cayden Ozawa together with his buddy actually pranked me by saying that DM is looking for me. Seriously speaking, I was damn shocked and stunned and speechless when Cayden started to elaborate why DM wanna meet me. Then when I look front, trying to concentrate on teacher, I heard giggles. There you go! They're laughing. Hahaha, I was like laughing away. Haha, and the reason why they did that to me was simply because Cayden said I looked so serious and I don't smile. Hahaha, wth? But thanks laa~
Maths test, errrmmm, easy/difficult? I can't decide but I think I can score much more better than any previous tests I've taken this year. Just hope for the best anyway. Ughhhh, I can't wait for BOWLING! I'm not sure who's going as long as there's people going, I'll go! Weeeheee, and maybe tomorrow I'm gonna do some workout, I think I better end this post here. Takecare!
right round,

No comments: