Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Hiding and running away shouldn't be the game I play.
P=IV, indeed a good formula for this. Patience=Is a Virtue. Uh, random sort-of-words of encouragement for me. Things would be better if I were to concentrate on much more important stuffs. Losing things that aren't important shouldn't be an obstacle for me in life. Losing things that are important should be a lesson learnt. I can't bear failing each time. I realised, I've had enough! As days passed by, I've so called received a lot of motivations to work hard. Either from peers or family. Looking at my sister's results made me realised why I should be the one failing. It's a waste of saliva and energy blaming on FATE and the RESULTS whereby, it's my own responsibility to do what I supposed to do. I should be doing tasks that a student should do. Besides, I'm happy to have wonderful people around me to teach me what is right and what is wrong. Thanks a lot.
Today had been a good day. I've paid more attention in class, especially in Physics. I answered almost every qn teacher asked. Afterall, it isn't difficult actually. Haha. SS was a downhearted one. I couldn't answer finish the qn. I know, I'm gonna fail. Tsk.
As for DNT, we'd to do our model making of our product. I'm 90% done, still stuck at the top part. Alex's one was SOLID! Good job uh! Hehe. Soccer? Hehe, well done ZSS girls team. We thrashed SYAS 7-0 or 6-0. I forget laa. Haha, but it was a good game seh! I'd fun even though I think I played badly, sucks ): Hey wait, we're in the next round beybehhhhhh! Yessssa, first game against Q'way sec. All the best to us. Bring glory ehh (: And new coach. Cikgu's leaving, oh we gonna miss him, definitely.
Went home early, headache made me feel weak. Reached home, have a rest, eat and talk to sister, some juicy things to talk about. Haha, no laa, jk! Again, met up with peeps, study and I went home early, headache striked again. What a pity for me. Now I'm sweating profusely. I wanna get wellllllllllllllllllll, please! Did anyone told you that you should sleep at 10? If no, here I'm telling, go sleeeeeeeeeeeep laaaaaaa, cause I wanna sleep too. Okay byeeeee, enjoy your midnight huh ^^
this love,

No comments: