Tired and headache.
Left class early for tournament. The match was good to me even though we lose. To me, it doesn't matter we lose or win, at the end of the day, everyone is a champion. I'm happy enough to play throughout the game. Yes, indeed I'm really really tired and I sweat a lot, much more than any previous games I guess. I play sucks, yes I do. But, I'd fun afterall. Team mates, you guys did a great job. You guys deserve a a big round of applause especially Nazirah who scored for us. I love you guys, always, I do! :D Next game against Whitley. Just play, feel the fun. Aye? Oh yeah, was kind of happy to meet my long lost friend. Haha, not long lost, its been long time since we last contacted. Thanks for watching the game, friend. I appreciate it anw (: Syikin's 16th belated party was a BLAST one. Sadly, Eerah wasn't there. It'll be much fun. The brownie cake was a nice one, thanks to Zakky. Hehe, I'm happy for my dearest gf, wow, 16 already uh. May your wishes come true kay? ^^ My turn? I'll have to wait for like, 6 months, which is like long way to go, somemore around my O level period. Boring, it's gonna be boring, sure! Pfft -.-
Hey, I think it's better if I do my homework. Yesssaa, must I say that I'm happy today? Hehe. Ok, takecare!
more like love,
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment