Girl, your boyfriend is upset with your attitude.
No offence, he knows you better than anyone else does.
Uh, don't blame him if he left you. Well, you should know yourself better.
Sometimes, I think you deserve that. Sorry to say that.
It comes to my mind that it's better I talk about a topic. Since, it's getting boring to talk about my daily lifes which repeats afterall. Haha.
Okay here it goes, let's talk about, hmm, style!
Aha, you know, I've seen it by myself that style is meant to be shared. Yeh, you may find it hard, just like me, when I feel that I've own my own style, I hate when there's someone else who potray the same thing and appearance just like I am. Sometimes, it leads to Hatred. But, somehow, there's nothing to fight about actually. Sooner or later, someone's gonna grab your/my style. Am I right? Hey, there's billions of people in this world, there's no other ways that nobody won't wear the same like you do. It's nauseous when you profusely claim that someone had stolen your style, "Gosh, that girl has copied me!". Hey hello, nobody would wanna listen to your claimings. Its sort of disgusting and might be high-pitching to hear till someone's ears burst with blood. Eeeeuw, you see, it's because of you. Oh man, I think my post kinda harsh, but hey, I'm not pointing my index finger to anyone uh. It's just an idea for me to talk about. Cause this thing, has revolved for quite sometime. But whatever it is, take a chill pill before you started confronting people about the you-copy-me thing. Every problem can be settled with patience, I believe :D
Okay, I'm off, byebye, will be back with some other post.
-
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment