What a weekend. Very tiring. Starting with Friday night. Around 10 like that, planned with Family to go ECP. It was great, especially at night. The journey was long but I'm okay with it. Ninie and Hannan can't endure with it. So they had slight problems with long journeys. Plus, halfway jam near Bedok there. Have late dinner with family at ECP's food court. Dad and brothers was so excited when they saw the Cable-Ski thingy. LOL, me and Ninie can still laugh over some silly things. HAHA! Reached home around 1. The next day, celebrated Mothers' Day and 3 birthday babies. Overnight @ Diy's house. Bring It On Again was SUPERB! Slept at 2+ and the next day, dad fetched and not long after that, went out again, to Turf City to have our lunch/dinner. Shopped at Giant. Manzx, I feel so bonded with family lately. This is GREAT, baby! Still wondering, when's jamming? I'm waiting. Hehe. And to Mc Claires, I'll try to change the blogskin again to a better one okay? Takecare, goodnight, loves.
will you?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment