WHY?
I've short fingers and I've difficulties reaching for the guitar's strings. Tsk.
But, I'm still practicing, no matter what. Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaa~!
Kay, gonna make this a short and simple post anyway. I LOVE MY DAD! Yesterday, he'd time for his children, that he brought us all around. First, thought of going Shop N Save with my siblings, so he planned to drive. Yeah, after doing a little shopping, he asked us whether we want him to drive around. So, we answered 'anything'. Haha, so from Bangkit to Fajar, to Segar to Jelapang, to Senja to BPP, to Pending to Dairy Farm and last, home sweet home! Great! I'd great time, really. Hahaha! :D So, planning to go out at night again, but this time to don't-know where. Wait, I LOVE MY MUMMY TOO! Yesssaaa! So today's POA papers was OKOK, idk if I can pass. But nvm, don't give up. I've tried my very best to do all qns even if it's incomplete. So pls, no E8 anymore! Aim C, at least, for the sake of don't want to fail. Hehe. Okay, I shall have my short rest before going Madrasah. And, after a long time, MAS SELAMAT is Captured! Thank God.
That's what you get/Homecoming/Won't go home without you
Yeay, bye!
It's hard but who cares?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment