Friday, 15 May 2009

556


There For Tomorrow's drummer, Chris Kamrada!
He looks like the "Rocket Man" in HSM3 or Christofer Drew from Never Shout Never.
Basically, was browsing thru There For Tomorrow's Myspace, checking out their latest music. They're great, go check them out. HAHA! Then, out of the blue, saw their pictures, and came across their drummer. I just find him cute (: And, Fifie's falling in love with their guitarist. LOL! Ooo, I'm so excited for tomorrow. The plans excites me but hope tomorrow's gonna be a good day. My phone's giving me a hard time now. The thing that I always see currently is "Message sending fail". Like whatever. How am I supposed to send all the messages around? Tsk! Anw, it's good that today wasn't for jamming. I can go Madrasah. At least, do some good deeds. Listen to whatever good. You know. Haha! Kay, since it's almost time for me to get ready for class, till here aye. I'm gonna post tomorrow, maybe. Takecare, loves!
a love game

No comments: