Waiting for pictures from peeps, if there is. Haha!
I'm not sure on what to post about yesterday. And definitely, if I can turn back time, I would want. Went home around 11.15 yesterday. Thought Dad's going to kill me or smth if I went home late. But haha, he still in a good mood, even asked me to eat the food he bought for me. I should've went home later. Nvm laa, must set a good example to my siblings. Lol! Today, the whole family went out, till now actually. Myself and sister stayed at home. No mood to go out. I don't really had a good time with her just now, infact we don't talk, well, she should know why. But nah, I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I slept almost the whole day. Tired? Haha, idk! I did fed my beloved kittens today. Yeay, a bit hardworking huh. Haha! They're getting lazier each day. Super lazy and they like to play among themselves. Grrrr, but I still love them! I'm waiting for parents, hoping they would buy me food cause I'm hungry now. I feel kinda stupid, the whole house is mine, but I don't seize the opportunity to rock this house, like my own. What I mean, maybe like my own disco or cinema or concert. HAHA! Uh this is totally shitzx! But I'm bored, really. I shouldn't have sleep earlier on. Regret. Tomorrow, aha, got to go school like seriously EARLY, than before. Damn you! No 8.40 already for Mondays. Now 7.40. JUSTICE, where? Tsk! I think, MT Intensive is starting SOON. Asma said 2 weeks. Talking abt MT, Dad wasn't happy that MT O is on 1 June cause he planned to go on vacation and he had applied for leave on that day. He's not happy. But sheeesh. Haha. He's fed up, yeah! Before I enjoy my Kinder Bueno, would like to ask you guys to watch Twilight scoop-Movies in Minute. Its funny, to me. And I wanna watch Night in the Museum 2! Anyone? Heh, takecare, loves!
impossible
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment