SEND ME AN S.O.S.
I failed all subjects except for my Languages, surprisingly for English. MT intensive had started since yesterday. I'd great times just now after school, I'm totally insane! I don't know how to disclose my results to my parents. I know they're gonna be MAD. Plus, Os is 164 days away. Had Hot Fudge dinner with BFF @ MacDonalds and home sweet home, thanks to BFF's mummy. I swear I love Stephen! Love his innocent looking blueish grey eyes. I'm happy for my sister for scoring some distinctions especially Maths. I wish her paper 2 will be as good as her paper 1. I think I've some problems with my dietary. I eat lesser than what I used to eat. Diet? Nah! And because my eyes starts to feel sleepy, I think it's time for me to have a good sleep. Adioz, all the best people in everything. Nights!
up to you, my love
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment