C.S.I.
Today's equals to Neutral. Half fun half serious. That's what I feel laa anyway. Today was like hmm, FREE PERIOD. MT Intensive and Maths class only. I think I'm starting to like Expository Essays. Random, just stating kay. I hate today cause I've to waste my drink, gaaahs, you know you know laa. Dammit, I shouldn't have let her. Watched American Idol, I think Kris' gonna win even I'm not a fan of his. But who knows Adam? He's potential, yeah. Who cares he's a gay? And wait, I'm not siding any of them. I'm still on Alison's side. HAHA! Yeah, Ahfake too, right? LOL! I'm done posting for Mc Claire's blog and it's a total crap. Go see, go comment, go rate, go read, go enjoy! Eh, he's fire burning! Sheesh but I simply can't get him outta my head. Woohooo and I'm super duper in a big trouble now, no reply and how am I supposed to do what I was asked. Shit! No use crying over spilling milk. Right? Pfft. And, Swatch's new watch, just like mine but in PINK is now out for sale. I'm drooling over that thing, it's so nice that I think Shecann's gonna get crazy over it too. I think. Maybe? Haha Dila Haha(Shecann's fave dialogue). And Sara, yeah, FYI, that's Stephen, enjoy looking at him eh. Anw, 2 thumbs up for myself and Sara! Kay, that's all folks, I wanna do my homework before I catch a sleep.
Os is 163 days away, baby! Goodnight dudes!
not hoping
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment