I'm Sorry
I realised I've made a huge mistake today by neglecting my girls. Girls, sorry once again. It's my fault. I think I've overreact. I just don't like today! Did 2 mock papers. I just hope for the best in my marks, I wanna improvements. Time have passed through me and my MT O paper is just 3 days away. I must say that I'm all prepared but there's some things I'm scared of. This is my first time sitting for O. I'm worried about the atmosphere. And someone once told me, "Adilah small body yet eat so much". HAHA! Am I? Eating is my hobby, people! You know, things' still running in and out of my mind, confused. Eh, I think, it's time for me to repent. Too much of playing and enjoying already. Okay, lastly, I wanna say sorry for the last time, again. I Love Mc Claires! BYE!
turn the pages,
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment