HOLD IT UP
Showed my parents my report book yesternight. Just as what I've expected, they nagged. As I can't bear with it any longer, I cried. Thanks to Sister for being there when I need someone to be by my side. I've improved slightly almost for every subjects, but perhaps, my Dad didn't realise it. It's okay, June Holidays, I'm coming! I gotta study hard during the study camps. I must PASS my Os in whatever ways. Yeah! Ahhhh, I'm gonna miss my brothers and parents once again. Would want to follow them to my kampong but due to my MT O this Monday, I'm unable to attend and because I'm unable, my sister also don't wanna tag along my family. Tomorrow, not sure what to do. Someone's planning, so just wait for further info. Currently, I'm stucked at home! BORED, and okay, I wanna continue watching tv. ENJOY, and I wanna wish GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST to all O level MT candidates for Monday's paper. Go read your dictionary! BYEBYE :D
you're the reason why
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment