Tuesday, 2 June 2009

568


LOVE!

I had fun today with Eerah, Shecann and Sara! Firstly, asked my Dad to send us to WCoast food court. Yeh, that was our major plan anw! EAT, EAT, EAT! Ikan bakar, sotong bakar and tomyum souppppp! Woohoo, of course, NICE! HAHA! Then, I was dumb dilly dumb cause I didn't saw STARFRUIT JUICE at the stall nearby. Tsk! After that, we had problems on which bus to take in order to reach WCP. But after much efforts, yeh, we reached. Pictures, click click click! Ahhhhh, I hate all my faces in all the pictures! But nevertheless, I really had fun. I love my girls! And, DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FRAPPE babyyyyyy! Took off at 7+ and took 176 and met the guys who skates at BPP. Chilled there. At 9, went off, home sweet home. Coincidentally, AHA, bumped into Khamisah, An and Keem. WOW! I think, I met almost all Mc Claire members today, cool or what?! Hehe ^^ Tomorrow, MATHS! Dammit, I'm so lazy to come, but nvm, I'll have to. O levels mah! However, there's something that bothers me today. I'm sick of all this dramas- adapted from Shecann's blog. But, really, no joke. Gaaahs, I wanna some rest, GOODBYE!
what's with you?

No comments: