Monday, 1 June 2009

567

Who else, if it isn't you?
Gosh, I've wasted much of my time on Tagged, both of my accs anyway. Idk what to do, that was why I go play the "meet me interests" thing. Go edit profile at the same time. Oh before that, MT O was managable. Can say it's difficult but somehow can understand lah. Just now was the only time I focused, really focused on Malay paper. Who the hell wanna fail the paper right? So, all the best once again, I want DISTINCTION please! After that, with Shecann, we went to Eerah's crib. Haha, crib seh! Sing, eat, play and had fun! Shecann was like, if this were to be Mc Claire's mansion, it'll be double greatness. Yeah, true babe. DNT is tomorrow, I'm lazy to attend even if it is for a while. I wanna eat Ikan Bakar! I can't wait! Hope tomorrow will be a good day, throw away any bad omens please.. Yeaaaaay! Tomorrow, MY FAMILY IS BACK! I seriously miss my brothers and parents. Am currently watching Suci. Not addicted to it but erm, quite a nice story though to kill time you know. I NEED $$$$, yes! Oh shit, I smell bad, I wanna bathe. Anw, thanks for taking some time to read this. Kinda boring, I know! Bye, enjoy your holidays people, not.
you, me and we

No comments: