Friday, 5 June 2009

570

DOWN
I'm some how not happy with my parents. Not gonna elaborate more. And everyone's in the house made me upset. One by one, what kind of mood they have also I don't know. Making me feel lost. Don't know who to talk to, what to do. Brother's still sick, it's been like a few days already, almost a week eh? I think. I had much fun in the later part of the day. Guitar Hero made me happy! Thanks Sara Querbeet Gay! Thanks for letting your girls played it just now. And because of that, it made me wanna fly to my uncle's house right now just to check out all his brand new games in house. Weeeheeee! Nvm, most probably I'm going his house tomorrow. Yeahhh, I'm addicted I guess. Ooops, I still remember Eerah's incident in Sara's house just now. Kekek lah you! HAHA! Sister asleep, alah, really I'm bored, can like someone talk to me? I'm in need of conversation, something crappy bappy instead? :D Guitar Geek, yeah, did entertained me. But I think, playing GH will be much more easier than this. HAHA!
Okay, damn, Idk what to continue with.. I guess, I'll end my post here, takecare loves (:
bullshit

No comments: