Saturday, 6 June 2009

571

Wonderful Saturday eh? :D
Hahaha, I don't really like today. First part was, mundane but thanks to Fifie for coming over my house. Great! Then, planned with Dad to go WCP since Dad hadn't visited there like for sucha long time. So, dressed up, casual luh eh, then off we go! Hahaa, lost per? Yes, lost, the signboard, cis, make ppl confused only. Tsktsktsk~! So, first up was we ate some light meals @ Mac. FRIES, I was craving for it! At last, 2 large fries. Yipppeeeeee! ^^ After that, we walked around the place, we went to the coast area. We sat by the shore, we saw ppl fishing, we saw ppl gather and do some partay thang and there's lots of ppl. We just can't find better spot other than the place we settled down. Since, Mum was tired, yeah, almost 9 anyway, we leave. And Mum had suggested, the next time we come here, we'll overnight here? No, I mean, come during late night and go home like early morning. Haha! Good good! Less time spent=no pictures. So, pictures was taken otw home. Alah, who cares? At least I took some pictures with my sis. But this is some. Brother, brother, he's sick for a week already. How I wish he'll get well soon. He' so small that he don't know how to eat medicines. Because of that, Mum's kinda mad when he don't wanna eat his medicines. Oh, pity him. Tomorrow? Hmmmm. Heehee :D I wanna sleep late today, yeah! So, takecare fellas, bye! & oooh, I'm so addicted to 3oh!3 (:
stop hiding yourself

No comments: