Wednesday, 10 June 2009

574

Let's complicate things!
I am having sore throat. I have itchy nose since morning, feel like sneezing any time. I had a good sleep just now. I am all fresh now! Tomorrow have DNT class, all day! Speaking of it, I'm scared and Idk what to do with my artefact. I know I'll gonna stuck with it tmr. Oh Man.... I'm sick of eating outside food, I want school food! Haha. I really had A LOT of fun playing basketball this afternoon with An, RJ and Farid. Thanks for somehow guiding me just now. All the while, I only managed to score once! Pathetic, yeah I know, but fun okay (: I am HUNGRY now. And ever heard that angry is always related to hungry. But not for now luh. I still can handle. Shecann had just reminded me on bringing thermometer tomorrow. Damn, everytime you wanna step inside school, must show thermometer. What a rule! Tsk. Yippeeee, I'm currently watching Kaka playing. No wonder he's been titled the Best Player. Woooo ^-^ I really don't know what to write, so all sorts of craps will be thrown here. I'm just trying to make this blog packed with my sayings. Oh shoot! Tomorrow class will start at 8! Damn! And seriously, I can't take this anymore. I wanna eat! If you're hungry, go eat! Btw, to all FNN students, don't stress stress! Hah, enjoy, loves, and takecare! :D
are you in that game?

No comments: