Monday, 8 June 2009

573

I'm seriously, not sure on what to post. My little friend once asked me, "Hey, is everything okay?" And, I answered, "Yeah, I think so." So, my little friend asked me again, "Let me think... Aha! I know something's bothering you! Tell me, tell me!" Upon hearing that, I quickly switched of my trains of thoughts by clicking on Guitar Geek :D Yeh, idk what's becoming of me. Eh wait, Eerah gave me suggestions to blog about today, what had happened but nah, I'm bored of saying the same old thang, haha, so maybe, I'll talk about today, a bit. You see, just now, when I'm in 171, making my way to ICA, this cute stuff- an angmoh guy boarded the bus. Oh shitzx, I'm drooling, duh! While entangling my ear piece, I did have some sneak peek on him. Somehow, his style and face reminds me of Chris(if you know, that's good). But come on, I'm not SO SO into him. Just adore, how I wish I will meet Chris Kamrada one fine day. Perhaps, I bump into him when he's buying a ticket to watch Metallica's concert. Hahaha, so many bands, why on earth, Metallica's the one I mentioned? Kay, nvm. At ICA, took pictures of myself, obviously for my new passport. After that, dropped by at Bugis, bought new ear piece. (But I'm sure to buy another new one instead!) Since Mum and sister felt hungry, yeah, accompanied them to KFC. Ate there, yummy yummy! Then, home sweet home (: Around 4 like that, supposedly meeting Eerah and other E4 kids but Oooo, Shecann brought me to Sara's house instead :P Great, played Guitar Hero, again, at last! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeha, thanks Sara! 3 hours of playing and back home at 7+. So many words of encouragements received, thanks people! Okay lah, since I'm enough of my blabbers, I just wanna say that I wanna have my rest. Hoping that tomorrow's gonna be a good day cause schoolmates and I will be visiting SP. Takecare y'all! ^^
in any case, thanks

No comments: