- great!
- unforgettable
- shameful
- full with uninvited insects
- superb with delicious food
- accompanied with No Doubt's album
You know, from the trip, I treasured the times I had with family and cousins. Be it sad, happy or FUNNY! There was some things that touches my heart and soul like I realised one of my relatives had passed away plus a 5-day old baby died too. Isn't that a pity? But what to do, Allah is Almighty. Happy? Hmm, I met my cousins. We ride motorcycle all around her housing estate. We danced, oh damn, IT'S FUN! We just had one day to enjoy. Tsk! Not to forget, sister told me something which she kept for like hmm, 6 years. Sheesh, I gotta keep that secret or else... uh, but really, it's funny. I didn't know that my sister is that BAD. LOL! ;P It was entertaining to have No Doubt's album played to and fro Malaysia. And shitzx, I was dumb not to reply someone's message at Tagged. I didn't even inform about me going holidays. Now, Tagged is having problems. Double shitzx, really! Pictures? I'll post in the next entry yeah. No time to upload. Before leaving, I wanna post something in order to show some gratitudes towards my beloved dad (:
Dad, thankyou for being by my side each time I need a helping hand or a pair of listening ears. Thankyou for taking care of me, making sure I have enough money whenever I go out or go to school or what's more important was to equip me with lots of FOOD, FOOD and MANY FOOD! Haha. I admire you for your shy personality. To make it short, you're the best! I was grateful to have such a wonderful and caring dad like you. May you blessed with happiness in your future days ahead. I'm sure your other 3 kids are happy to have you around too. Love you dad (:
Ok, I am tired. So, takecare~!
relieved?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment