Friday, 19 June 2009

578

PANIC! AT THE DISCO <3
600 bucks, oh man, sucha big amount of money! Tsk. Now I feel bad towards my Mum. Shiatzx!
Uh just forget about it. It made me stress till now. But anw, I've enjoyed even though one part of the treatment was really a PAIN (:
Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Malaysia to visit my grandparents there. I'm so gonna miss lots of things for example my computer, my hubstation, my bed and people like my friends and family. I can't contact people seh just like any usual days. Pity me, pity me! I'll be there for 4 days 3 nights and pray that it'll be a safe journey. Hehe. Another thing in mind, I'm not able to attend DNT class tomorrow. How am I supposed to finish up my artefact? You see, you see, I'm always laid-back and this is what I get in return. DAMN! I'm so happy for my sister. At last she met her lovelove today. Seems that she's happy. All the best to her (: Okay, sore throat's killing me! Okay then, I wanna watch dramas. BYE! Will be back on Tuesday yawwww ):
seeing you happy, it makes me happy

No comments: