I had the World
Check 1, 2, 1, 2. Kay, I'm bored seriously. I've bloghopped people's blogs. Checked my Tagged, do the usual routine in it. Listen to songs, blast it off and currently listening to We Made You. I'm kind of addicted to it. Speaking of "addicted", yeaaah, at last, I've got the thing, the thing I've been craving all this while! Hip hip hurray! I've got my Durians! Ate A LOT! Nicey nicey. While eating the delicious durians, I did watched TV. I swear, now, I am totally ADDICTED to Indonesian movies @ RCTI. I've been following up 2 dramas. I can just sit on brother's bed and concentrate on them for more than 2 hours! WOW! And, I have 4 guys in mind now. Hey, don't you ever think about anything... I'm so gonna show their pictures soon, perhaps in my next post. We'll see how it goes. Sister just called one of them gay-face, she's so gonna get a punch from me soon! Hahaha! I have school tomorrow, and I'm still up. I don't want to sleep, I want to talk. I really want to talk. I feel so, happy, I think... Really happy! Maybe, after Dad and Mum had fulfill their promises. However, sometimes I believe in this, *till I make this stuck in Eerah's head*, "now happy, later bad mood!". So... I hope tomorrow's a good day for me. I want to stay happy. Okay, I'm out, hopefully my blogger won't have any problems cause sister is mad cause her blogger create mess for her. She can't even post. Tsk, aye, byebye! ^-^
I'm out of my mind
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment