Friday, 10 July 2009

594

Got a picture of you, it's so magical...
Diy, Thanks for making me addicted AGAIN to Paparazzi. HAHA! :D
Sorry for not updating my blog yesterday. I sleep like a PIG yesterday afternoon till night, and when I woke up, I do my homework and watch tv. As a result, I didn't had the chance to on my computer. My brother is such an Ass! So many things about him that make me wanna spout so many words here to show my expressions and feelings towards him! I can be so mean to him, if he wants but because I prefer to control my feelings rather than I shout to him. I'm so sick of all these! Currently on Youtube checking out Jay Sean's Down. I'm so addicted to it, I even sang it on the phone when talking to Eerah. I even listen to it before I meet Eerah everyday when going to school. Wah, his voice, I love it! (: In a few hours time, I'll be going for Madrasah, and I'm so lazy to drag myself there, even though my dad's gonna send me. I feel like sleeping now but I know if I wake up later, I'm gonna have a headache and maybe I won't wake up. Since last week I didnt go, might as well I go today or else my dad disappointed what. And at night, I think I wont be onlining, I wanna watch TV! So, adiozx. Gaaaahs, I still can remember what happened yesterday during Mother Tongue lesson. HAHA!

No comments: