Tuesday, 7 July 2009

IMY

:/
Obviously, I was not ready for school today. I did not complete 4 homeworks which had to be done by today. But, LUCKILY, I didn't get any heavy punishments. Not that I didn't want to do, just that I was busy the whole weekend, as you guys know I went for a trip to Malaysia. So yeah. I just hope tomorrow there'll be no ICT or else, I have to do my compo by tonight which is equivalent to DAMN! And POA, I can see that teacher was disappointed with me. But, I'll try my BEST to do all my homeworks by tonight even though I have to watch Jihan at the same time. O level laaaaaaah! Speaking of which, I had my oral this afternoon. I was quite nervous actually but lucky, everything turned out to be okay. Managable, oh Thankyou God (: After school, met the others at E4, slacked for a while. Anw, it was GREAT to walk to and fro school with BFF. "Everyday walk to school, can lose weight seh! HAHA!" Oh, I'm starting to miss someone ):
Pictures of the recent trip will be uploaded somewhere, will update for further notice. Seriously, I'm lazy plus tired. Takecare <3

No comments: