Today had night class. Actually was more like a talking/chatting session. But hey, I did studied too. Today, I wasn't feeling well, got running nose like almost the whole day but at night came back as per normal, hey thats good! ^^ So after night class hanged out with peeps, like last time eh, I miss those times where we all meet each other at night, go ZCC. Haha, now cannot like that often lah, prelims/Os, waaaaaaah! And, saw him like 3 times! Once again, I gotta be grateful to God. Yeay! Just wished tomorrow I'll get to see him double of today= 6 times? Okay craps! XD
Iced Latte with Syikin, gerek per! Anyway, I've uploaded my 25/26th outings pictures at my photoblog, go check. I am sure you guys know whr to find the photoblog. Haha, or else, I can't help lah eh. Next week prelims, so fast right? I know, so that means I have to study yeah. Kay goodnight lah, sister wanna sleep, so I also must sleep. How I wish David Archuleta is my boyfriend or even L. Hahaha, gaaaaaaahs :D
-Lanthanum <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment