Tuesday, 28 July 2009

My Mine?

You didn't came to school, I was sad. But when I see you after school, my shattered hopes are being "redeemed". Waaaaaah, I'm so happy. However, it wasn't the double of yesterday lah. Bumped twice only... but nah, I'm grateful(once again!). HAHA! I think I'm head over heels with you. Eh sentence correct not? :P I had suchaaaaa long day today out of my 4 years schooling in Zhenghua Secondary. 7.40 am till 9 pm; thanks to POA lor. But okay lah, quite worth it, I managed to do my work by myself, somehow. You see, there's still hopes for you to pass whichever subjects you have failed all this while. Chey, speaking uh! But true okay! Anw, thanks dad for fetching me, I'm lazy to take lrt home. Habibah? Amy Winehouse? Funny eh? Lol, kay, I don't mind actually. Joking kan? (: Hmm, I'm still on my way editing pictures of 25th and 26th July. I've been spending most of time editing whenever I'm on comp. And goody goody, I've been laughing a lot this few days, cool uh! WOAH! So, it's time for me to go? Okay yeah, goodnight ^^
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: