Saturday, 29 August 2009

00:00

I couldn't resist the temptation of jotting down something here. I don't really know what to say. I feel like sharing something but clueless. Kay, actually I am very sleepy now. I yawned till tears rolled down my cheek. Lol, haha but really. This morning I did mentioned about homeworks right? Ugh, my ass lah. I didn't even touched it. Fake, I touched it but didn't attempt it. Now, Liverpool is leading the game with 3-2 against Bolton. Thanks to Steven Gerard. FYI, I am only watching the match, who said I support them? Haha, I'm waiting for the next game. Red Devils vs Gunners, live at Old Trafford. It's at 12.10 am and what the, I'm too tired, how am I supposed to watch the match? But I'm so eager to watch. We'll see how. Oh back to the homework thingy, not that I don't wanna do my work, but right, I went out with parents to Marsiling/Woodlands/Turf Club. At Marsiling, Fifie and me saw two hotties. Fifie said one of them is her friend's bf. The other one was cute, I think. You see lah, I look at them with my eyeballs shifting to the side. You guys know what I mean? Ok then, can't deny it, they're hot. But hey, I'll stick to one :D Anyway I'm happy for Fifie, who had finally talked to her loveydovey and oooh, it'll be great if I were to be Fifie. HAHA dream on lah dey! And and, I've watched MTV worldstage live at Malaysia. It was freaaaking great. I loveylovey it like ohmy! Eh I'm not joking, my eyes' really half-closed right now. I think I better sleep now. I've self granted my wish. Wow, okay lah. People check your watch or your clock. It's 3 minutes to midnight. Better sleep. Follow me, haha. Nights!
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: