Good morning! It's 7.18 in the morning. So why on earth I'm using the computer early in the morning? Ok, the story goes like this. I had my pre dawn meal just now. Then, I start to search for my homework. I wanna do it later, today, I hope I won't be going out. While I'm searching, damn you, my sister is like halfway to her dream land. And the next minute, all I know was she dozed off already. Wah wah wah, since I had NO FRIEND, I on my computer. Moreover, it's been 2 days I didn't had the chance to touch my screen, touch my keyboard, touch my cpu, touch speaker and touch whatever I can touch. Okay, lol, I was just making a joke for myself. I gotta entertain myself. Haha! Eh, I can't believe I had 4 minutes of pre dawn meal just now. Cool eh cool, I know ^^ Anyway, another reason why I on the computer is because I wanna listen to my current addicted songs; A change by Flipsyde, Zero Gravity by David Archie(!) and Falling Apart by AAR. People, I really wanna meet the front man of BLG, like oh seriously! You see this.
Me: Eh cute nye diek!Sister: OI, diek bukan cute lah. Diek hot! Can't you
differentiate between hot and cute? HUH?!Me: Oh okay, sorry lah. Okay HOT! ^^
Hahaha, always had this small fight. Oh yea, yesterday night, Friday night beybeh, headed Far East Plaza first, had break fast with fellow mates. Guess what, the place was SO PACXKED that we had our meal at hmm, 8.20? Late right, but I can tahan cause the day before I had my meal at 9++. I repeat at 9++ cause I had night class, TOO busy. I only drank mineral water. I CAN SURVIVE! ^^ Ok back to yesterday night, after that, at 9 we bused to Suntec and straight to Baybeats! Catched up with the last 2 bands only. Estranged and The Great Spy Experiment. I must say they're really good, real good. But hey, I'm sorry cause I'm not up for some moshing moshing that time. I just shake my butt and follow up with the music. Hehe. And it's 7.38 already, I spent 20 minutes. I think, I think I better go off now. Wait, farewell dinner for the graduating classes? Hmm, prom was not the idea. Too bad, but I'm okay rather than graduating assembly. Yucks. Okay, byebye, and I just wanna say sorry to Diy and sister. I feel so bad, I shouldn't have left you guys. I'll redeem it soon. Sorry once again :S
-Lanthanum <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment