Monday, 10 August 2009

44th, hooray!

And at laaaaast, I'm back!
I feel good, yeaaaay! I have DNT paper tomorrow and have to hand in my journal tmr.
What's worst, I didn't do them, I can still be here, on comp, chatting and check my sites.
Bestfriend had just asked me to study and I can see she's so enthu to study for her FNN. Anw, good luck to all who'll be having papers tmr. But soon, I'm off, wanna study, do my journal somemore. Oh my, like tons of things to be done ): Plus plus plus, I had missed the fireworks yesterday, uh great =.= It's okay lah, I've pledged at 8.22 pm, Malaysia time. Hahaha XD At there, I've bought a polo tee, vest(at last) and a bracelet. I love the bracelet but the thing is, it's quite big for me. Who cares anw? Haha. In total, I should have 3 costumes for this year raya. Supposedly pink, but cause there's some reasons, Mum don't wanna do it first. So, the other two that I confirm wear is Grey baju kurung and brown kebaya. I don't ask for much lah, at least I gt something to wear, that'll be good (: Okayokay, it's 3 minutes past 6 already, it's better if I say goodbye! Pictures will be uploaded soon, must wait for sister, she handle the camera. Takecare!
Anw, Happy belated 44th bday Singapore! ^^
Does that mean I won't get to see him tmr?
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: