Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Unexpected

Hey!
I've created a Twitter a few minutes ago. I don't know lah, I go tweet whatever random things I could think of. It's quite fun following people thru Twitter. I'm starting to love it! Follow me if you want yaw! (:
Believe it or not, I did played Rock Legend just now. Hmmm, what's weird is that, I didn't see the people who used to play there. They deleted it? Eh? Idk, I'm still at level 33, haha! Pity me.
Believe it or not too, something unexpected did happened today. You guys wouldn't wanna know. But all I can say that, I appreciate whatever good things that was given to me. Even it wasn't as great as what I want. Thank God. I am happy (: Okay, I KNOW MOST OF YOU AGREE that today's weather is HOTTER than any other days. The reason being is that the moment I stepped into the school's gate, I perspired LIKE A LOT! I had never perspire that much out of my 4 years in that school. I mean, in that situation. Cool? Nah. Today's paper was DEFINITELY, a tough one! I know, and confirm I'm gonna fail. But touch wood, hope not. Tomorrow's Physics and POA paper 2. Hehe, I'm not sure if I wanna study POA, I don't feel like it. It's like the worst subject I've ever did. But, I'll try. Like what my teachers said, "You should do WELL in the subject you hate the most, so that you don't have to redo the subject in the future,". Plans to study with Fifie was cancelled as she had difficulties to walk due to some leg injuries. So, that means, I gotta study, alone. Tsk, no choice. Alright, I must have my shower now or else, I will have to delay my study time. Goodluck people for tomorrow's paper! ^^
Previously and now, different.
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: