Seen the link I posted yesterday? If haven't, I suggests you guys go see. I'm now into X factor already. They have talented singers/entertainers. And there's Simon Cowell! HAHA! Now, doing my DNT, see, still doing. Handed in my journal and p board already. But tomorrow can still touch up. Now trying to do much more research and some work thru Ms words. I need to add some more things on my journal, I only have 45 pages. What else? Ok, my p board 2 pages haven't done yet. My drawings haven't colour somemore. And I need to do some printings. Ugh, I need to find people to print for me. So sad, last minute last minute ): And thanks, really big thanks to my friends who have been printing my DNT stuffs for me. I really appreciate it! Okayokay. I am so so tired, my butt and my eyes need a rest also. Takecare people! :D
& you know, it's been xxxx days since I last see you :P
-Lanthanum <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment