Tuesday, 4 August 2009

No surprise

It's been 2 days of exams. Today was Maths paper 1 and Geography. Dad asked me how was the papers. I answered him, saying that, Maths was managable, I hope I won't get less than 30 marks and for Geog, I should be doing better than Mid Year cause I've given such many points compared to the Mid Year's paper. Yesterday, English was DISASTER! I didn't get to complete my essay. I'm so gonna be dead, will I fail my English? Plus I've no confident I will pass my paper 2. Wah, how uh how uh? ): I'm proud to say that, (I HOPE SO) my DNT artefact is hmm 95% completed. Left with the clip clip thingy. I hope I don't need to redo anything or else, I WILL BE DAMN LAZY! Yeah, I don't wanna touch on it anymore. Anyway, Eerah sent me this url, MESSAGE FROM RIHANNA(go check out if you want), and it's HILARIOUS I must say. HAHA, this one nigga with fake boobies trying to make his own music video. LOL! Oh yeah, it's been days I eat 1-2 meals a day, I'm not sure why. It isn't me, I used to eat 3-4 meals a day. Am I changing? I'm so not diet-ing. It's not even in my dictionary. Puberty uh? Hahahaha, okay lah, it's better if I continue with my revision, goodnight lovey doveys (:
I wonder why is it so hard to smile at him...

No comments: