Ever heard of Intan Nuraini? Ever heard of Peterpan? Ok, actually I am watching Indonesian's music videos. So, kinda addicted to Indonesian artistes. Speaking of which, my most cutest favourite Indonesian actor/singer is actually 18! HAHA, did browsed thru the magazine Mum bought just now. Caught his biography. Alamak, I'm addicted too, to him! Had a great time sleepover at Diy's house. Didn't get to take pictures lah. But it was last minute anyway. Had a good talk too, but too bad, tomorrow's school so gotta go home. English paper tomorrow, so goodluck to my peeps, remember, FLUCTUATIONS OF THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS! Go read books now, collect all nice phrases or anything else, as long it'll helps you in your Essay. Prelims uh, don't play play! Guess what, my dad said this to me, "Yeah, Dila memang kecoh!" =.= Ade je yang menyampuk orang tengah bbl, hahaha! He got the wrong idea, I was talking to my sis about this one guy I saw at Sentosa last time, he seems kecoh. LOL, kekek uh my dad! XD Alright, no long post today, I wanna bathe then read books then meditate then sleep. Go school early uh tomorrow. So long, farewell! Missing someone? Hah!
-Lanthanum <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment