It's my biggest wish:
TO PASS MY O LEVELs. The "flying colours" part of course I want but if cannot have, then too bad. Pass is good enough for me. Sorry for running away from this blog for like 4-5 days. I'm like lazy and I've no mood to use the computer since the day I can't log into my MSN and Tagged. What the fish, so unlucky! Tsk. So yeah, so let this blog rot and yeah, I made myself a Tumblr account. Wont publicise it or anyth but if I want all of you to see, then I'll tell you guys. Seriously I dont know what to story tell you guys, just wanna wish all candidates GOOD LUCK for any exam you'll be taking aye. Enjoy your last two weeks for O levels candidates, haha! And oh, congratulations to Hamilton for winning yesterday's night race! ^^ Ok, I'll post some other times, thankyou for passing by(if you do). Takecare!
Anyway, thanks Dad and not forgetting, Mum :D
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment