I don't understand why Kanye West is so heartless that he humiliated Taylor Swift during VMA 2009.
I don't know if it's for entertainment but everybody's been talking about it and oh, I pity Taylor. How could he be so heartless? Yes, I gotta admit Beyonce is somehow better than Taylor but who is he to talk some shitzx about her. And because of that, I seriously wanna watch VMA cause I've missed it. When's the replay anyway? I MUST WATCH!
Okay so, I had a good day today. Was ALMOST late and luckily we made it on time baby!
Sorry Eerah, we had to run like some mad cows :/ Will be having Chemistry Mock Exam tomorrow, what the, that means I will have to study like... later? Currently I'm watching Singapore Idol, I had missed the #1 contestant, who uh? Better not be any of my favourites!
And I'm not sure if I'm looking forward for the Jalan Raya, haha :X
Till here, thankyou for reading this and I appreciate if you were to read this cause I've wasted around 10 minutes of my 33 days to O levels. Lol. Takecare!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment