Yesterday was great! Thanks to McClaire for agreeing on having a bbq even though it's quite a last minute plan. I swear yesterday there's tons of foods, there's still leftover I believe. But the sad thing is, I ate little. I don't know why. But I really had fun! Thanks people, hope you guys enjoyed it too (: And Ahfake, pikir dirty seh. Cheyh! Haha! At the same time, I had some misunderstandings with mum in the morning of yesterday and till now, I kept quite even though she talked to me. It's really disheartening when she scolded me for something I didn't do on purpose. It's just like wasn't a good day for me yesterday. In addition, I had another scoldings from someone. Pffts! Okay, so, today, I woke up oh so late, mum scolded, again. I didn't go for bowling with friends, too bad, I actually wanted to. Maybe next time eh. I'm so bored right now. Mum, grandma and bro went to visit uncle in hospital. I'm with cousin at home. And I'm so happy that I can now, watch MTV again just like last time. YEAY! See you guys around soon, bye..and wait lemme countdown to orientation: 12 days approx. WOW!
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment